If you are a small business owner, an investor in a business, considering setting up a business or an incorporated professional, we can advise you on the best ways to manage, grow and protect your wealth. Our Founder is a St. Lucia commercial law and investment lawyer who has worked with and represents a range of investors, property developers and corporations on the island and has handled multiple large transactions over the course of her career.
We make it our business to really know our clients and community and we possess unique insights and maintain professional relationships with a wide range of professional to ensure that you can do business smoothly and efficiently. Our ideal business clients are people who want a trusted partner and advisor to help them succeed.
So, whether you're buying a business, selling a business, or getting financing for your business, Athena Law is your trusted partner on the journey to success.
Our services include:
- Creating your for profit or non-profit accompany and conducting the annual corporate maintenance required by law
- Sale and purchase of businesses, or parts of businesses
- Agreements between investors to allow businesses to run smoothly, including corporations, partnerships and sole proprietorships
- Commercial financing or refinancing
- Advising new businesses in new industries
- Reviewing and advising on Regulatory framework
- Advising on concessions and facilitating meetings with Government authorities specific to the business
- Business contracts such as:
- Employment and contractor agreements;
- Contracts with customers;
- Financing arrangements;
- Joint venture agreements;
- Construction contracts;
- Non-compete and non-disclosure agreements;
- Management agreements.